Finding the classes you want to take:
- Here are clear instructions for searching for classes by GE category and by Instruction mode (In Person vs. Distance Learning): https://ehe.osu.edu/ugss/scheduling/course-search/
- If you are looking for which GE categories or courses you might want to take related to your potential major, here are clear instructions for running a degree audit with a selected program: https://ehe.osu.edu/ugss/scheduling/audit
- University Exploration advising appointments remain virtual in Spring 2022.
- Schedule via Oncourse: Current EXP students can make virtual advising appointments via OnCourse.
- Schedule by calling our virtual front desk: Any current or prospective EXP student can call 614-292-0646 between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Mon-Fri to make an advising appointment
- Advising appointments are available typically between 8:30 AM and 5 PM.
- Director Peter Spreitzer will be hosting "Drop-In with the Director" every Friday afternoon from 1 PM to 3 PM. Zoom link: https://go.osu.edu/expfridayzoom.
- A one-on-one 30-minute appointment with your advisor is the way to go for an in-depth, private conversation. But if you want to drop-in with a question or a request, want to chat about classes or majors or just looking for some conversation or support, this is an informal group advising opportunity for you every Friday.
Other Campus Resources:
- For any questions about Financial Aid or your balance with the University, please contact Buckeye Link by phone (614-292-0300) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any questions about University Housing, email email@example.com.
- To register for or access accommodations, contact Student Life Disability Services (website).
- To access counseling sessions at no extra cost, visit our Counseling & Consultation Service site.
- For updates and information on the safe and healthy return to campus, visit the University's Safe and Healthy Buckeyes site.
University Exploration - 352 Denney Hall
164 Annie & John Glenn Avenue - Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-0646 - firstname.lastname@example.org